Holiday guest's dogs and cats are welcome by prior arrangement subject to strict rules and guidelines.
Kindly note however that this is always subject to the Management's sole discretion and certain restrictions may apply during school holidays
- Guests must declare that a pet is accompanying them at the time of booking.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, fully controlled and well behaved.
- Pets should not be left unattended.
- Pet owners are expected to immediately pick up and dispose of any dog or cat dropping.
- Pet owners should provide access to shelter and shade.
- Pet owners should provide adequate food and water.
- Pet should not be a nuisance or cause distress to other park users.
- Pets are permitted only inside THREE designated pet friendly cabins and a fee applies. Customers must request a pet friendly cabin upon booking.
- Max 2 pets only
- Pets are not permitted to be left in cars. May be left in a designated dog trailer with fixed ventilation.